Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the nice weather Fall brings, going to the pumpkin patch with our kids, enjoying hayrides, apple picking and of course baking yummy Fall goodies for my family.
One of our favorite Fall desserts is Pumpkin Bread and I make it using Gluten-Free flour from Pamela’s Products. It’s so moist, delicious, easy to make and can be eaten as a breakfast bread or after lunch/dinner dessert.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted (1 Stick)
- 1 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Sugar for Sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350° and line loaf pan with parchment paper & grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat melted butter, sugar, pumpkin puree, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
You can always add extra ingredients to your Pumpkin Bread like pecans, walnuts and even chocolate chips. My daughter loves chocolate chips so I make a smaller loaf for her that is loaded with them.