This Valentine Snack Mix is my kids favorite and it’s perfect for February! It’s loaded with pretzels, cereal, M&M’s, Valentines sprinkles and coated in white chocolate.
Valentine Snack Mix
This snack mix is so easy to make. It has only 7 ingredients, takes very little time to prepare and can be eaten as a snack or dessert.
This snack mix is perfect for Valentine’s Day gifts for friends, family, teachers, coworkers or anyone that you’re wanting to give this delicious treat to.
One of my favorite things about this snack mix is that it can be customized to your liking. You can add peanuts, chocolate chips, popcorn, chopped cookies, marshmallows and so much more and it can be customized for other holidays and celebrations as well.
This Valentine Snack Mix will last for up to one week in an air tight container stored at room temperature. You can also freeze this snack mix for up to 3 months.
Valentine Snack Mix
- 2 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups Peanut Butter Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal
- 1 bag Valentine’s M&M’s®
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Corn Chex, miniature pretzel twists, Peanut Butter Chex, Honey Nut Cheerios, and 1 cup Valentine’s M&M’s.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir for 15 seconds and then microwave another 15 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are coated in white chocolate and then transfer to the prepared baking sheet and into one even layer. Add the remaining M&Ms on top and sprinkles.
- Let the snack mix sit on the sheet pan for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Break into pieces and serve.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day recipes check these out: Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie Fudge , Valentine’s Strawberry Pies
Leave a Reply