Hi and welcome to AHalfBakedMom! My name is Ashley, and I am the creator and blogger behind the computer. I’m a wife to the hardest working man I know and a full-time stay-at-home mom to my daughter and son. We live in Louisiana where our summer is the epicenter of brutal weather, ha!
I started this blog to share my journey as a new mom as I explored motherhood, family, parenting, and cooking. As a stay-at-home, I have learned a lot and still have so much to learn and discover. I have loved connecting with, encouraging, inspiring, and motivating other women by sharing my story and experiences of motherhood.
Through blogging, I’ve grown a passion for baking and inspired others to try it. Baking can seem complicated but I hope to take the guesswork out of baking by creating and sharing easy-to-follow recipes.
Here are a few fun facts about Ahalfbakedmom
- I was born and raised in New Orleans, La, and moved to the lovely Red Stick (Baton Rouge) to finish working on my 2nd degree.
- I am overly obsessed with anything and everything Rose Gold.
- I love baking. I am not a decorator at all but I can definitely bake almost anything from scratch.
- I am a foodie. Whenever we travel I love trying different foods (especially desserts)
- At least once a week you can find me roaming the aisles of Target.
- I love Farmer’s Markets. We have some of the best fresh fruits and vegetables here in Louisiana.
I hope that my site can truly be an inspiration for everyone that visits. Thank you so much for stopping by.