This post is sponsored by Evivo, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
3 months ago I shared with you guys about Evivo baby probiotic and how we started using it for DJ’s digestive issues and gut health. After consistently using it for 3 months now, I’m so excited to share an update with you about how Evivo has been the best thing for DJ and made him a much happier baby. (Click here to read about our first time trying Evivo)
A few weeks after DJ was born, we noticed that he had tummy issues that included severe gas and digestion trouble. At times, it would get so bad that he would cry inconsolably, and no matter what we did, we couldn’t give him relief. As a parent, one of the hardest things to see is your children in pain and not being able to relieve that pain made me feel horrible.
Soonafter, we learned about Evivo baby probiotics and started using it daily for DJ and noticed a change within the first day of using it.
What Is Evivo & How Does It Help?
Evivo is a probiotic for babies that contains B. infantis EVC001, a proprietary strain clinically proven to create a protective environment in baby’s gut.
Too much bad gut bacteria can cause issues like gassiness, colic, diaper rash, fussiness, trouble sleeping, bloating and even eczema. Evivo reduces bad gut bacteria by 80% – which can help reduce some of these related symptoms!
The first 6 months of a baby’s life are critical for proper immune and metabolic development, so it’s important to use Evivo right from the start.
When we started using Evivo with DJ we noticed how it helped him within the first 24 hours of us giving it to him. There was a big improvement in his digestion and he was a much happier baby.
Seeing him happy and no longer suffering with severe gas pains, bloating, fussiness and sleepless nights makes me happy and lets me know that we made the right decision in using Evivo. I love that Evivo not only provides immediate relief for DJ but it will also benefit him long term in helping to develop a healthy gut.
Why We Will Continue Using Evivo
- Evivo contains B. infantis EVC001, a proprietary strain that is clinically proven to be 100% effective in restoring B. infantis to baby’s gut while reducing bad bacteria by 80%.
- Evivo is the only probiotic clinically proven to repopulate baby’s gut with the good bacteria they are missing 100% of the time, every time.
- Evivo is the result of over a decade of research and clinical trials studying the importance of B. infantis in the gut, and the many benefits it provides to baby’s gut health.
- The first 6 months are critical for proper immune and metabolic development. Too much bad bacteria in the gut early in life is linked to an increased rate of diaper rash, colic, eczema, and allergies.
Here Are Some Recent Survey Results From Moms Giving Their Baby Evivo:
- 65% of moms report a decrease in colic symptoms, such as gassiness and fussiness, after giving baby Evivo.
- 52% notice baby’s nighttime sleep is longer/more consistent
- 64% notice less/no gas or fussiness
- 71% notice less/no diaper rash
*Evivo contains B. infantis EVC001, a proprietary strain that is clinically proven to be 100% effective in restoring B. infantis to baby’s gut while reducing bad bacteria by 80%.
Learn more about Evivo! Don’t miss out on your chance to get $10 off your one month Evivo starter kit with code (BLOG4ZP3P2), or receive $20 off your two month or greater Evivo starter kit with code (BLOGQ4Q3M9)!
Have you experienced any similar symptoms with your little one?