When my husband and I tried Whole30 3 years ago this was one of our favorite breakfast recipes and we still cook this at least once a month.
Whether you are doing Whole30, Paleo or just looking for a delicious breakfast recipe this dish is something that everyone in your home can enjoy.
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 Large sweet potatoes diced
- 1 Each orange, yellow, and green pepper, diced
- 1 Large onion diced
- 2 Bags frozen spinach
- 2 Pints of mushrooms
- 2 Pounds Italian sausage*
- 1 Pound chorizo*
- 1 Pound spicy breakfast sausage*
- Preheat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage and and saute’ for 5 minutes. Add in diced onions and mushrooms cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add in diced peppers and sweet potatoes and cook down until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft stir in the bags of frozen spinach and cover and cook for another 5 minutes and Enjoy.