These reindeer pretzels are not only cute but they are so delicious with the perfect mixture of sweet and salty and make the perfect holiday treat.
My hubby made these with our daughter and they had the best time making them. They were easy to make and only required 4 ingredients. All you need are pretzels, Rolos, red chocolate candies (m&ms work great)and candy eyes.
Pretzel reindeer are perfect for family movie night, holiday parties and even holiday gifts.
- 40 Mini pretzels (divided, plus extra for breakage)
- 40 Candy eyes
- 20 Rolo caramels candy
- 20 Small round red candies ( I use M&Ms)
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take 20 pretzels and cut them in half for the antlers ( some will break so make sure you have extra).
- Remove wrappers from Rolos and set aside.
- Place 20 pretzels on the lined cookie sheet and top each one with a Rolo.
- Put the baking sheet into the over for 2-3 minutes or until the caramels start to soften.
- Remove the pan and add the nose (red M&Ms) to the center and the antlers by sticking the pretzels in the top of the melted candy.
- Add the candy eyes, let them cool to get firm and ENJOY!
GiGi Eats says
These are too cute! I def wanna try and make them!
Those are absolutely adorable! I think they’re just about the most perfect holiday treat I’ve seen in a long time. I love the edible googly eyes.
So cute!! I love the Christmas treats like this one because they are adorable and so easy to make!
Halimeh Salem says
I think it is simple and easy to do. WIll do it with my toddler.
Those look like so much fun to do with our toddler. I’m sure he’d be eating the whole time too.
Samantha Laycock says
I love how these turned out. They are so cute.
These are so cute! I plan to try this with my kids!
Dominique Walton Brooks says
These look so cute and delicious! I love, love, LOVE chocolate and pretzels together! I might have to make a few of these for myself!
These reindeer pretzels are adorable. My girls would love to make something like this!
i know i am going to go get some pretzels so i can make these!
Chiell Ann Ordonez says
How cute are these!! my baby girl would love these
This is such a cute idea. I must make this with my son. He will love this. Thanks!
Angela Bell says
These are so very adorable, I cannot wait to give them a try
Monica Simpson says
These are adorable! And who doesn’t love chocolate on pretzels?
Rikki Ridgeway says
My daughter already loves Pretzels, I’m sure she’d love this Reindeer inspired snack! So fun!
Nikola Roza says
these reindeer pretzels look absolutely delicious.
Thank you for sharing this recipe, I’ll definitely y try to make at least one batch before the year’s up.
I’m a lousy cook though.
Wish me luck!
These are so adorable! And I love how simple and doable they are – we might have to add these to our holiday treat traditions this year! 🙂
Veronika Sykorova says
What a fun idea haha love these!
These are the cutest. I would love to make these for the kids.
These are adorable! This would be such a fun thing to do with my kids.