If you’re looking for a fun and easy St. Patrick’s Day breakfast or snack that you can make with your little ones, we have the perfect thing. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls!
I love making fun food creations with my daughter especially around the holidays. These Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make and only require 3 ingredients, 2 of which come packaged together. Store bought cinnamon rolls with icing and green food coloring.
From assembly to baking, these took less than an hour total before they were done and everyone loved them.
Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Packages of store bought cinnamon rolls
- Frosting included with cinnamon rolls
- Green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 375
- Take one cinnamon roll and unroll 1/2 of the roll, roll the dough from the unrolled end to make a matching spiral. Rolls will look like a heart shape. Repeat with 2 more rolls.
- For the stems, cut off a piece of the last remaining roll, arrange 3 heart shaped rolls and the stem into a shamrock shape.
- Bake 13-17 minutes until golden brown
- Add green food coloring to one of the frosting containers from the cinnamon rolls.
- Drizzle white frosting and green frosting on cinnamon rolls.
I’ve connected with some amazing bloggers to share some blogs featuring some fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas!! Desserts, treats, and more! Head to each of their blogs to check out what they are sharing.
Cheyenne: Easy Leprechaun Bait