This past weekend my hubby and I had a weekend getaway at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi. Located along the Mississippi Gulf Coast this luxury hotel has been in Biloxi since 1999 and is the the tallest hotel in the state of Mississippi.
Being only 2 1/2 hours away from our hometown in Baton Rouge, this was the perfect place to go for the weekend to relax and enjoy a kid free weekend.
Our room was a 400 sq ft. Stay Well Deluxe King room on the 18th floor and it was cozy and did not disappoint. The mattress was one the most comfortable mattresses we’ve ever slept on, the lighting in the room was perfect and I love that there was a lot of storage for our clothes and other belongings.
- 43 inch flat-screen television
- Wireless Internet
- Climate Control System
- Writing Desk
- Panoramic Floor-To-Ceiling Window
- Lighted Closet with Mirrored Doors
- Two Telephones & Voice Mail
- Single Cup Keurig Coffee Maker
The Stay Well Room amenities were amazing. Stay Well amenities improve the room’s air quality, water quality and sleeping environment.
- Stay Well Lounge: Starting with check-in, you get exclusive access to private registration in the Stay Well lounge when you book any Stay Well room.
- In room Air Purifier: To help reduce pollen, allergens, mold spores and other microbes in the air.
- Aromatheraphy: All-natural essentials oils to create a calm, mood-enhancing environment.
- Cleaning Protocol: Non-Toxic cleaning products and UV light to reduce bacteria, viruses and other microbes.
- Stay Well Vitamin C Shower Infuser: Reduces chlorine to keep hair and skin soft and smooth.
- Dawn Simulation
- Stay Well Mattress
- Water Purification
The view from our room was the outside of the hotel, the main blvd and the MGM Baseball Park (Home of the Biloxi Shuckers) across the street. We checked in at night and there was a game going on at the time. The stadium was so well lit that we could see everything and at the end of the game there was a fireworks display that was really fun to watch and enjoy from our room.
The bathroom was gorgeous. From the soaking tub to the separate stall shower this bathroom was amazing. My husband enjoyed the tub- as he loves to soak daily after a hard day at work. One thing we really loved was the water pressure and temperature. Sometimes when traveling we notice that hotels have horrible water pressure or the water won’t truly get hot. This was not an issue at this resort. The water pressure was amazing and the water was hotter than hot which I love.
- Italian Marble Floors & Surfaces
- Soaking Tub & Separate Stall Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Make-Up/Shaving Mirror
- Custom Bath & Hair Products
We ordered room service the first night because we checked in late and the restaurants in the hotel were booked with no availability. We had the Queso Dip, Boneless Chicken Bites, Biloxi Steak Sandwich with Fries and the Chicken Pot Pie. Everything was delicious and the room service attendant was so friendly.
We really enjoyed our weekend getaway at Beau Rivage. We were able to get some much needed rest & relaxation, enjoyed the room, the hotel amenities including the Asian restaurant Jai, the casino where I won $434, the amazing staff at the resort and overall an amazing time. Beau Rivage is a resort that we will definitely visit again.