Monster Munch is the perfect Halloween snack and is guaranteed to be enjoyed by both kids and adults. It’s the perfect mixture of sweet and savory and so fun to make and eat.
For our Monster Munch I used: Honey Nut Cheerios, Chex, Pretzels, Peanuts, M&M’s Ghouls Mix and Popcorn. You place all of your ingredients into a bowl and melt your white chocolate in a separate bowl, pour over your ingredients and mix well making sure to coat everything in chocolate.
Once your mixture is evenly coated in chocolate, spread it evenly onto a cookie sheet lined in wax paper, add your sprinkles and let the chocolate set.
This Monster Munch is perfect for Halloween parties. You can use whatever ingredients you like to munch on and embellish it with your own spooky toppings.
- In a large bowl combine the pretzels, Cheerios, Corn Chex, peanuts, popcorn and M&M’s. Stir to combine then set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat melting wafers on high for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave another 30 seconds and stir until completely melted and smooth. ( It took me 120 seconds to melt my wafers and I stirred every 30 seconds)
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir until it’s all coated evenly in chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a cookie sheet lined wax paper, sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles and let the chocolate set.
- Once Monster Munch has set and you’re ready to serve it, place candy eyeballs on top of mixture.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.