If you love S’mores, you’re gonna love these Spooky Ghost S’mores Bars. They’re so delicious, perfect for Halloween and easy to make.
These bars have 3 delicious layers to them:
- The bottom layer is a graham cracker cookie that has rolled oats and white chocolate chips mixed in.
- The middle layer is Hershey Bars
- The top layer is Peeps Ghost shaped Marshmallows ( I purchased these from Target but you can also get them from amazon)
Ghost S’mores Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, chocolate chips, oats, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar together, add the egg and mix well. Stir in flour mixture until everything is well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 18 minutes. Once it’s done baking, let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, cover the top completely with the Hershey’s bars and place the ghost marshmallows on top face down.
- Set the broiler on your oven to low and place the bars in oven for 1-2 minutes until the candy bars start to melt and the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Once the bars have cooled, using a food coloring pen or black icing add eyes and a mouth to each ghost. You can even use mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. Cut into bars and enjoy!