If you love S’mores, you’re gonna love these Spooky Ghost S’mores Bars. They’re so delicious, perfect for Halloween and easy to make.
These bars have 3 delicious layers to them:
- The bottom layer is a graham cracker cookie that has rolled oats and white chocolate chips mixed in.
- The middle layer is Hershey Bars
- The top layer is Peeps Ghost shaped Marshmallows ( I purchased these from Target but you can also get them from amazon)
Ghost S’mores Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 Hershey’s milk chocolate candy bars
- 12 Peeps ghost shaped marshmallows
- Wilton Black Icing Writer
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, chocolate chips, oats, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar together, add the egg and mix well. Stir in flour mixture until everything is well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 18 minutes. Once it’s done baking, let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, cover the top completely with the Hershey’s bars and place the ghost marshmallows on top face down.
- Set the broiler on your oven to low and place the bars in oven for 1-2 minutes until the candy bars start to melt and the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Once the bars have cooled, using a food coloring pen or black icing add eyes and a mouth to each ghost. You can even use mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Christine Weis says
Oh, how fun! My boys love s’mores so we will definitely have to make these on Halloween. Thank you!
Talya Stone says
This is such a cute idea! Will have to try making these with our little girl for Halloween.
Matt Taylor says
These ghost smores bars are awesome! Such a clever idea for Halloween.
Leanne Wong says
I love all of the flavors in these, and I love how adorable they are! I have to make a batch of these for the family.
Forever My Little Moon says
These are too cute! And they look delicious! I’ll have to try making them!
Cyndi Buchanan says
What a fun idea! I’ll have to make these with my kids.
This is so adorable and it looks delicious! Smores are my husband’s favorite so we have to try this one!
These are so cute! They would be absolutely perfect to bring to our scout campout next weekend. We are always wanting s’mores and since it’ll be the weekend before Halloween the kids would love it.
Anasha Khan says
Such a cute idea! My kids love smores so we will have to try this closer to Halloween for sure!
Manali Oza says
Delicious! they look so cute. I love smores and I will surely try this recipe out soon. Thanks for sharing!
OMG, These are so cuute!! I’m stealing your recipe and try it with the kids 🙂
Alita Pacio says
Oh I love smores!! I used to make them when I was a kid but I’ve forgotten. Thanks for this. I can’t wait to try them myself
Gervin Khan says
Oh my goodness! This is so delicious and easy to make. My kids will absolutely love this. Yum!
Perfect for halloween. My kids will love them. Thanks for sharing.
Renata - www.byemyself.com says
How incredibly cute are these!?! I absolutely have to make them – despite the fact that Halloween is not as big in Europe as it is in the States.
Monica Simpson says
I’m definitely pinning this to make later. I love smores and always want them. This will help satisfy the craving for sure! My kids will love them too.
These ghost smores are darling! And so easy to make for Halloween. My kiddos would love these! I haven’t seen the Peeps ghosts shapes, but will have to look next time I’m out!
Charina Rasing says
These are cuties. I didn’t know there are ghost-shaped mallows. I would give it a go on halloween!
These are so stinkin’ cute! Adding to my October treat list for sure!!
Milton Coyne says
Ahh these are so adorable.. I love smores and i’m sure my little nieces and nephews will enjoy this Halloween treat.. This is also a very creative idea and i would love to try this on our Halloween party
Thank you so much for sharing
Emman Damian says
I want to try this recipe. So nice! It’s perfect for the Halloween. The kids will definitely love it!
Fransic verso says
It looks yummy and seasonal, looking at the picture makes me want to try it out. Thank you for sharing!
These look so yummy! I have to make them.
Jennifer Passmore says
Aww. These are adorable! This would be something fun to make alongside my son!
This is adorable! My kids are teens but I am sure they would love doing this. Thanks for the idea!
Angelica Sereda says
These are too cute. My kids would love these.
these are definitely spookily fun and also yummm
thanks for sharing this cute treat
Ntensibe Edgar says
I am very worrisome of ghosts and stories of them but these are spooky ones that I can stand close to and enjoy! You ensured they turned out pretty good! Thanks for sharing about them.