“This post has been sponsored by Mezzetta. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”
Looking for a delicious dish for your family that’s quick and easy to make? This Summer Garden Pasta With Grilled Chicken is just the thing you need. Full of veggies, fresh herbs, olive oil, angel hair pasta and grilled chicken, this pasta is a must try.
Two of my favorite ingredients in this pasta are the Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives & the Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips, both from Mezzetta, they add so much flavor to this dish. I really love that this dish takes less than an hour to make, it’s delicious and so simple to make.
You start by seasoning and grilling your chicken. While the chicken is cooking add the tomatoes, olives, red bell pepper strips, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, sea salt and olive oil to a bowl and combine.
Add the chopped basil and set aside. Cook your angel hair pasta according to the directions on the box and once cooked and drained add the the bowl with the vegetable mixture, add your Parmesan cheese and combine well.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, top with the diced grilled chicken, add fresh basil leaves and enjoy.
Summer Garden Pasta
- 1 jar of Mezzetta sliced Greek kalamata olives
- 1 jar of Mezzetta roasted red bell pepper strips
- 18 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 9 basil leaves, chopped, plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 box of angel hair pasta
- 5 ounces of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Season and grill the chicken breast.
- While your chicken is grilling, combine the olives, bell pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, basil leaves, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the pasta & cook according to the directions on the package.
- Once the pasta is drained add to the large mixing bowl with the mixture of ingredients, add the cheese & mix well.
- Slice your grilled chicken and place on top.
- Add fresh basil leaves and Enjoy.
Briana Baker says
Oh, this recipe has my name all over it! It’s like where Greece meets Italy and that is EVERYTHING!
Bryan Carey says
Pasta, veggies, and chicken- all of the ingredients for a great, healthy meal! I like food dishes like this, with lots of color.
Gervin Khan says
Such a perfect and delicious pasta dish to make for tonight’s dinner. I am sure my family will love this. Yum!
Monica Simpson says
I would love to make this with the tomatoes from my garden!
Ivan M. Jose says
That is such as beautiful dish! I’m sure it tastes as good as it looks though. Thanks for the recipe.
Ramil Hinolan says
You dont need to spend extra to treat yourself and your family a healthy meal. You can substitute some greens in the recipe to make it more healthy.
This sounds amazing and so healthy! What an excellent idea recipie and perfect for summer.
Anasha Khan says
OMG, Ashley! Roasted red peppers, olives, pasta, and chicken. This just couldn’t get better. Just found the perfect recipe for tonight’s dinner. Thank you!
Everything I love in one dish! It looks so good!
love summer pasta salads.. so will work on a veg version with grilled tofu or paneer instead..
What a delicious dish! I love pasta with grilled chicken, and the kalamata olives are a great addition!
emman damian says
I love this summer garden pasta with grilled chicken. So good! Yummy! I hope I can make it soon.
This dish is amazing! I love Mezzetto olives!
This looks delicious. I am planning to adapt it without the chicken (I am vegetarian), and with a thicker spaghetti for bulk. I think it will still taste good 🙂
Elise Ho says
This looks yummy and I adore sun-dried tomatoes. Plus I recently started getting really into olives too.
What a great combination of flavors! This sounds so yummy and flavorful, and not too hard to make as well.