This post is a partnership with buybuy Baby. All thoughts are my own.
I can’t believe that our baby boy will be here in 4 months! This is my second pregnancy and I’m just as excited and nervous as I was when I was pregnant with Aubrey Ann. Whether you are a first time mom or your family is growing thinking about everything you need for your little bundle of joy can be mind-boggling. With so many options and different brands to choose from it can become overwhelming.
We decided to register with buybuy Baby because we did our first baby registry with them for Aubrey Ann and have such a great experience & they have everything you could possibly need and more. While we were so excited that we would get to go into the store to create our registry, due to COVID we did our registry online and still had a great time picking out items for Baby Tutt.
I’m so glad that buybuy Baby has online resources and registry tools that includes a Registry Guide that is full of so many useful tips and tricks from their experts for new parents, registry checklist, and a fully deconstructed guide to assist new parents in choosing the best products for nesting, eating, playing and caring for baby!
When we found out we were pregnant again we were so excited but also had to have a good laugh as we had just donated all of Aubrey Ann’s baby goods to another mom literally 1 month before. So we were starting from scratch for Baby Tutt. I was so excited and relieved to see that buybuy Baby had on their site an interactive & detailed Registry Checklist and a Baby Registry Favorites List because it’s been 2 years since we had our baby girl and there are some things that I had completely forgotten about. I love that buybuy BABY offers a vast assortment of items from top brands, for every style and budget.
I’m so excited to share our baby registry with you!
- Swaddle Me Swaddles– These swaddles are my favorite. They are so soft, easy to use and such a lifesaver with keeping baby comfortable while sleeping.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Mittens– These are great for newborns. They help to keep them from scratching their face and also keeps their hands warm.
- Diapers-I suggest registering for different sizes. My favorite diapers are Pampers Pure.
- Wipes– I LOVE these Pampers Pure wipes.
- Burt’s Bees Zippered Sleeper– These sleepers are a must have for night time sleeping.
- Onesies– Your baby will live in these for the first few months. Register in different sizes.
- Pacifier- I love the WubbaNub Pacifiers.
- Receiving Blankets– These blankets are multifunctional but I love using them for protection from unexpected spit-up messes.
- Socks– Perfect for keeping those little baby feet warm. Register for them in different sizes.
- Baby Shusher– They call this the sleep miracle and guess what! It really works. It’s so soothing for little ones.
- Boppy Newborn Lounger– These loungers are perfect for keeping newborns comfortable and their heads elevated.
- Boppy Nursing Pillow– The Boppy is perfect for nursing but can also be used to help support babies when you are holding them.
- Dock-A-Tot– The Dock-A-Tot is hands down one of my favorite baby items. It’s perfect for napping and when you are lounging on the floor, bed or sofa with your little one.
- Fisher Price Bouncer– This bouncer is so entertaining & soothing for babies. It has sounds, vibrations and flying toys that are fun your little one.
- MamaRoo Baby Swing– This swing is a lifesaver and one of my favorites.
- Chico KeyFit Infant Car Seat– The Chico brand is a brand we trust, love and used for our daughter.
- Contours Tandem Stroller– This Stroller is perfect for us. It can fit our toddler & newborn and is lightweight.
- Disney Baby Music Gym– We LOVE this music gym! It’s so entertaining for little ones.
- Angelcare Bath Tub- This tub is so soft and gently cradles your baby during bath time.
- Skip Hop Bath Essentials– This bath time kit is adorable and has everything you need to make bathing your baby easier.
- Bath Cloths– We love using washcloths that are soft and gentle on babies skin. We also love using these.
- Burt’s Bees Bath Towels– These towels are so soft & absorbent and keep your baby nice and cozy after a bath.
- Mustela Baby Toiletries– I swear by Mustela products! These are the only products we use on our toddler since she was born and they are amazing.
- Dreambaby Room & Bath Duck Thermometer- This Duck thermometer is cute and makes sure that the water is the perfect temperature for your baby.
- Boppy Nursing Pillow-The Boppy is perfect for nursing but can also be used to help support babies when you are holding them.
- Boon Nurse Bottles– These bottles help to reduce air intake and are easy for babies to hold. We also love the Comotomo bottles.
- Graco 7-in-1 High Chair-This high chair grows with your baby up to 6 years old.
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle Sterilizer– This is our favorite and one of the best bottle sterilizers.
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush– Perfect for cleaning bottles.
- Baby Brezza Bottle Warmer– This bottle warmer gets bottles ready in no time.
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads– These pads are a lifesaver for nursing moms.
- Green Sprouts Organic Muslin Burp Cloths– These organic burp cloths are so soft and absorbent.
- OXO Tot Drying Rack– We love the OXO Tot drying rack for our bottles.
- Bumkins Bibs– These bibs help with easy cleanup and are so easy to on and off.
- Munchkin STEP Diaper Pail– This diaper pail was recommended to me when I was pregnant with my first child and it lasted us two years without any issues.
- Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail Refills– These refills go with the diaper pail and they work perfect at keeping odors out.
- Halo Bassinet– This bassinet has awesome features and I love that it swivels so you don’t have to get out of the bed. The vibrations and sounds are very soothing for your baby.
- Babyletto Lolly Crib– I love the modern look of this crib and it has good reviews.
- Hello Spud Organic Crib Sheet– Soft crib sheets are a must. Register for at least 4-5.
- Aden + Anais Muslin Blanket– These blankets are so soft and keep babies warm & comfortable.
- Fridababy Humidifier– This humidifier with nightlight and diffuser is the best!
- Motorola Halo Baby Monitor-This monitor has so many great features and is easy to use.
- Hatch Baby Sound Machine– All of my friends have recommended the Hatch Baby sound machine to us. I love that you can control it from your phone.
- Sealy Changing Pad– A good changing pad is a must have for any nursery.
- Dexbaby Diaper Caddy– We have 2 of these caddies and they are perfect for keeping all essentials organized.
- OXO Tot Wipes Dispenser– This wipes dispenser is perfect for keeping wipes fresh.
- Fridababy NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator– I had this Fridababy NoseFrida for my daughter and loved it.
- Fridababy Windi Gas & Colic Relief– The Fridababy Windi is the best for immediate gas relief.
- Aquaphor Diaper Ointment– I love this ointment , it’s perfect for baby’s irritated skin.
- Fridababy Thermometer– The Fridababy thermometer gives you a quick read temp in 10 seconds.
- Fridababy Saline Spray– The Fridababy Spray is a lifesaver. I use this along with the NoseFrida.
- Safety 1st Deluxe Baby Healthcare & Grooming Kit– I love that I can travel with this deluxe pouch and it has everything I need for health & grooming.
- Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Crib Toy– The lights and sounds are soothing to babies.
- Sophie Girafe Teething Toy– Our favorite toy for teething.
- Skip Hop Activity Toy– This fun toy has a teether, rattle ring, mirror and crinkles to keep babies entertained.
- Flappy The Elephant Plush Toy– This is the cutest and most entertaining stuffed animal.
- Skip Hop Stroller Toy– This stroller toy keeps little ones entertained while traveling.
- Books– Different babies books area must have.
buybuy Baby Registry Setup
Setting up an online registry with buybuy Baby is really simple. It only takes a few steps to set everything up and once you are done you can share your registry link with family & friends or they can easily find your registry by looking up your name.
- From the buybuy Baby home page you are going to click on the gift box in the top right corner that says “Registry”.
- When the Baby Registry page opens up you are going to click on “Start Your Registry.”
- Enter all of the requested information and click “Start My Registry!”
- Next you will pick whatever items you want to add to your registry and there is even the option to mark items as your “Favorites.” This let’s anyone that is shopping on your registry that these are items that you really want.
- There are many registry tools that can help you with your registry including: Interactive checklists, quick picks, parent favorites and thank you lists which I really love. The thank you list tool tracks gifts and who purchased them, so that you’re able to send thank you notes later.
- You can even live chat with a consultant and they can help you with any questions you have about the site and your online registry.
Creating your online registry is so simple and there are resources available to help you along the way if you need help. We really enjoyed creating our online registry for our baby boy from he comfort of our home.
buybuy Baby Registry Benefits
There are many awesome perks to registering with buybuy Baby.
- Registry Analyzer: Balances your registry with items at a variety of prices so friends & family can find you the perfect gift.
- 15% Completion Discount: A few weeks before your due date buybuy Baby sends you a coupon for 15% off everything left on your registry.
- Free Shipping Rewards: If $1500 worth of gifts have been purchased from your registry by the time your due date arrives, you get unlimited free shipping for your baby’s first year.
- Referral Rewards: For each referral that registers with buybuy Baby, you will receive a reward of $25 off a $100 in store purchase.
You can also download the buybuy Baby app to your phone for immediate access to your app if you are on the go. From the app you can add and/or remove items to your registry and it’s so easy to navigate.