This post is a partnership with buybuy Baby. All thoughts are my own.
I can’t believe that our baby boy will be here in 4 months! This is my second pregnancy and I’m just as excited and nervous as I was when I was pregnant with Aubrey Ann. Whether you are a first time mom or your family is growing thinking about everything you need for your little bundle of joy can be mind-boggling. With so many options and different brands to choose from it can become overwhelming.
We decided to register with buybuy Baby because we did our first baby registry with them for Aubrey Ann and have such a great experience & they have everything you could possibly need and more. While we were so excited that we would get to go into the store to create our registry, due to COVID we did our registry online and still had a great time picking out items for Baby Tutt.
I’m so glad that buybuy Baby has online resources and registry tools that includes a Registry Guide that is full of so many useful tips and tricks from their experts for new parents, registry checklist, and a fully deconstructed guide to assist new parents in choosing the best products for nesting, eating, playing and caring for baby!
When we found out we were pregnant again we were so excited but also had to have a good laugh as we had just donated all of Aubrey Ann’s baby goods to another mom literally 1 month before. So we were starting from scratch for Baby Tutt. I was so excited and relieved to see that buybuy Baby had on their site an interactive & detailed Registry Checklist and a Baby Registry Favorites List because it’s been 2 years since we had our baby girl and there are some things that I had completely forgotten about. I love that buybuy BABY offers a vast assortment of items from top brands, for every style and budget.
I’m so excited to share our baby registry with you!
- Swaddle Me Swaddles– These swaddles are my favorite. They are so soft, easy to use and such a lifesaver with keeping baby comfortable while sleeping.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Mittens– These are great for newborns. They help to keep them from scratching their face and also keeps their hands warm.
- Diapers-I suggest registering for different sizes. My favorite diapers are Pampers Pure.
- Wipes– I LOVE these Pampers Pure wipes.
- Burt’s Bees Zippered Sleeper– These sleepers are a must have for night time sleeping.
- Onesies– Your baby will live in these for the first few months. Register in different sizes.
- Pacifier- I love the WubbaNub Pacifiers.
- Receiving Blankets– These blankets are multifunctional but I love using them for protection from unexpected spit-up messes.
- Socks– Perfect for keeping those little baby feet warm. Register for them in different sizes.
- Baby Shusher– They call this the sleep miracle and guess what! It really works. It’s so soothing for little ones.
- Boppy Newborn Lounger– These loungers are perfect for keeping newborns comfortable and their heads elevated.
- Boppy Nursing Pillow– The Boppy is perfect for nursing but can also be used to help support babies when you are holding them.
- Dock-A-Tot– The Dock-A-Tot is hands down one of my favorite baby items. It’s perfect for napping and when you are lounging on the floor, bed or sofa with your little one.
- Fisher Price Bouncer– This bouncer is so entertaining & soothing for babies. It has sounds, vibrations and flying toys that are fun your little one.
- MamaRoo Baby Swing– This swing is a lifesaver and one of my favorites.
- Chico KeyFit Infant Car Seat– The Chico brand is a brand we trust, love and used for our daughter.
- Contours Tandem Stroller– This Stroller is perfect for us. It can fit our toddler & newborn and is lightweight.
- Disney Baby Music Gym– We LOVE this music gym! It’s so entertaining for little ones.
- Angelcare Bath Tub- This tub is so soft and gently cradles your baby during bath time.
- Skip Hop Bath Essentials– This bath time kit is adorable and has everything you need to make bathing your baby easier.
- Bath Cloths– We love using washcloths that are soft and gentle on babies skin. We also love using these.
- Burt’s Bees Bath Towels– These towels are so soft & absorbent and keep your baby nice and cozy after a bath.
- Mustela Baby Toiletries– I swear by Mustela products! These are the only products we use on our toddler since she was born and they are amazing.
- Dreambaby Room & Bath Duck Thermometer- This Duck thermometer is cute and makes sure that the water is the perfect temperature for your baby.
- Boppy Nursing Pillow-The Boppy is perfect for nursing but can also be used to help support babies when you are holding them.
- Boon Nurse Bottles– These bottles help to reduce air intake and are easy for babies to hold. We also love the Comotomo bottles.
- Graco 7-in-1 High Chair-This high chair grows with your baby up to 6 years old.
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle Sterilizer– This is our favorite and one of the best bottle sterilizers.
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush– Perfect for cleaning bottles.
- Baby Brezza Bottle Warmer– This bottle warmer gets bottles ready in no time.
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads– These pads are a lifesaver for nursing moms.
- Green Sprouts Organic Muslin Burp Cloths– These organic burp cloths are so soft and absorbent.
- OXO Tot Drying Rack– We love the OXO Tot drying rack for our bottles.
- Bumkins Bibs– These bibs help with easy cleanup and are so easy to on and off.
- Munchkin STEP Diaper Pail– This diaper pail was recommended to me when I was pregnant with my first child and it lasted us two years without any issues.
- Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail Refills– These refills go with the diaper pail and they work perfect at keeping odors out.
- Halo Bassinet– This bassinet has awesome features and I love that it swivels so you don’t have to get out of the bed. The vibrations and sounds are very soothing for your baby.
- Babyletto Lolly Crib– I love the modern look of this crib and it has good reviews.
- Hello Spud Organic Crib Sheet– Soft crib sheets are a must. Register for at least 4-5.
- Aden + Anais Muslin Blanket– These blankets are so soft and keep babies warm & comfortable.
- Fridababy Humidifier– This humidifier with nightlight and diffuser is the best!
- Motorola Halo Baby Monitor-This monitor has so many great features and is easy to use.
- Hatch Baby Sound Machine– All of my friends have recommended the Hatch Baby sound machine to us. I love that you can control it from your phone.
- Sealy Changing Pad– A good changing pad is a must have for any nursery.
- Dexbaby Diaper Caddy– We have 2 of these caddies and they are perfect for keeping all essentials organized.
- OXO Tot Wipes Dispenser– This wipes dispenser is perfect for keeping wipes fresh.
- Fridababy NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator– I had this Fridababy NoseFrida for my daughter and loved it.
- Fridababy Windi Gas & Colic Relief– The Fridababy Windi is the best for immediate gas relief.
- Aquaphor Diaper Ointment– I love this ointment , it’s perfect for baby’s irritated skin.
- Fridababy Thermometer– The Fridababy thermometer gives you a quick read temp in 10 seconds.
- Fridababy Saline Spray– The Fridababy Spray is a lifesaver. I use this along with the NoseFrida.
- Safety 1st Deluxe Baby Healthcare & Grooming Kit– I love that I can travel with this deluxe pouch and it has everything I need for health & grooming.
- Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Crib Toy– The lights and sounds are soothing to babies.
- Sophie Girafe Teething Toy– Our favorite toy for teething.
- Skip Hop Activity Toy– This fun toy has a teether, rattle ring, mirror and crinkles to keep babies entertained.
- Flappy The Elephant Plush Toy– This is the cutest and most entertaining stuffed animal.
- Skip Hop Stroller Toy– This stroller toy keeps little ones entertained while traveling.
- Books– Different babies books area must have.
buybuy Baby Registry Setup
Setting up an online registry with buybuy Baby is really simple. It only takes a few steps to set everything up and once you are done you can share your registry link with family & friends or they can easily find your registry by looking up your name.
- From the buybuy Baby home page you are going to click on the gift box in the top right corner that says “Registry”.
- When the Baby Registry page opens up you are going to click on “Start Your Registry.”
- Enter all of the requested information and click “Start My Registry!”
- Next you will pick whatever items you want to add to your registry and there is even the option to mark items as your “Favorites.” This let’s anyone that is shopping on your registry that these are items that you really want.
- There are many registry tools that can help you with your registry including: Interactive checklists, quick picks, parent favorites and thank you lists which I really love. The thank you list tool tracks gifts and who purchased them, so that you’re able to send thank you notes later.
- You can even live chat with a consultant and they can help you with any questions you have about the site and your online registry.
Creating your online registry is so simple and there are resources available to help you along the way if you need help. We really enjoyed creating our online registry for our baby boy from he comfort of our home.
buybuy Baby Registry Benefits
There are many awesome perks to registering with buybuy Baby.
- Registry Analyzer: Balances your registry with items at a variety of prices so friends & family can find you the perfect gift.
- 15% Completion Discount: A few weeks before your due date buybuy Baby sends you a coupon for 15% off everything left on your registry.
- Free Shipping Rewards: If $1500 worth of gifts have been purchased from your registry by the time your due date arrives, you get unlimited free shipping for your baby’s first year.
- Referral Rewards: For each referral that registers with buybuy Baby, you will receive a reward of $25 off a $100 in store purchase.
You can also download the buybuy Baby app to your phone for immediate access to your app if you are on the go. From the app you can add and/or remove items to your registry and it’s so easy to navigate.
Ashley Newton says
We also used BuyBuy Baby! I loved having that registry tool and the 15% off came in handy in the end! It’s so easy to forget things. Congrats, mama!
Making my baby registry was a headache! I definitely agree with all of your recommendations and buy buy baby was the best!
Josephine Bokuniewicz says
Oh! That baby Einstein crib hanger brings back all the memories! JJ loved that thing! I think we still have it somewhere, and she found it once. She said she remembered it from when she was a baby (she’s about to be 4). It’s a life saver in the crib! You have some good stuff here && super adorable!
Shayla Marie says
Everything here looks so nice and so useful! It makes me miss this stage of having babies!
Those all look like wonderful products! I love Buy Buy Baby and I wish all of these products were around when my kids were babies.
This is all such cute and useful stuff. Buybuy Baby has some great products. I love the variety.
Marie Phillips says
I have not heard of Buy Buy Baby, but it looks pretty awesome. Congratulations on baby #2! I was always amazed at how much things change from one baby to the next. Every passing year the baby gear gets better and better!
This is such a great post and a great resource for expecting moms! So many wonderful products!
All the baby essentials looks so so cute! I am in love with all the products that you have shared.
This is a great list! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I bet your little girl is excited! 🙂 Making baby registries was one of the most fun parts of pregnancy for me.
Fatima Torres says
I’ve always loved the options available at Buy Buy Baby. Inexpensive and functional — just what I love about baby products.
Such good choices! Those swaddlers and the boppy pillows were on the top of my list!
This is a great list. It is so funny to realize what you do and don’t need compared to your first and second baby. I remember going to a baby shower after I had my second and I was shocked by how much stuff the mother to be got that I knew she probably may not ever use. But of course during my own baby shower I was ignorant with the things I didn’t need but thought I did. Every mother is different and has her own preferences of course.
Nicole Anderson | Camping for Women says
I have never used buybuy baby before but I just love the convenience of it, not to mention the huge range you have highlighted – basically everything you would need with a baby on the way. This is such a great resource. I wish you all the best for the birth of your son and hope you get everything you could hope for from this fabulous store.
When I was pregnant with my youngest, we set up a registry at Buy Buy Baby. We loved that store! They had so many great things!
Elicit Folio says
I just found out one of my friends is pregnant today! So this is the perfect list of gift ideas I can review for her. Thanks for posting these goodies!
I love the fabrics used in these products. So gorgeous! And a great list for new mamas
Knycx Journeying says
A wonderful list and I see a good variety of functionality, practicality, and fun. I am sure the baby will enjoy the registry a lot! – Knycx Journeying
Love that you are involved in recycling this stuff! Kudos for handing down to another expectant couple!
Life Mag Health says
Seems to be an awesome online store! And the items are so cute! Will be considering these when buying next time.
these items are so pretty! <3 thanks for coming up with this great list!
the joyous living says
congratulations on the upcoming birth of Baby Boy. I am no parent but I love your registry. So many great choices. Brown Bear is essential – such a classic! And I didn’t know Burts Bees made sleepers. They have such a great line of chapsticks too. Thanks so much for sharing.
Ivana Mearns says
Four months is such a precious age. It sound like you have all the practical aspects sorted, thanks for sharing all these very practical tips.
Dreams Abroad says
Why is it when I see baby items I always look for something with an elephant! This is a great resource for everything for a baby.
Emman Damian says
I love baby registries! Good luck and congratulations on your future baby boy! Have a safe delivery! I hope to try this service in the future.
Steven Morrissette says
This looks like a great place for a baby registry. My sister is going to have her third baby ill mention it to her.
Rikki Ridgeway says
Most of these items were on my baby registry, as well.
This is a wonderfully comprehensive list. I wish I had had a nose Frida when my daughter was a baby. My sister swore by it with her kids. And the breastfeeding pillow is a must too.
Congrats on your future baby boy! I remember when I was pregnant, buying stuff for my baby was such a fun time. Newborn clothes and toys are beyond cute. Buy Buy Baby sounds like great service. I will definitely share it with my friends who are expecting.
MY daughter is turning 3 this July and if the quarantine ends, I would love to try a party and ry using a gift registry. Thank you for sharing this idea
Lyanna Soria says
I’ve never heard of Buy Buy Baby but that sounds amazing. All of those products look absolutely wonderful and will definitelycheck those out.
Wow so many amazing things on this list! I have a friend who is having a baby soon I see a few things I can get for her!