Fall is officially here and I am so excited. This is my favorite season of the year here in Louisiana. From the cool weather, to the pumpkin patches, hayrides, tailgating and so much more, I love this season. Of course I couldn’t forget about my favorite Fall foods.
Fall desserts are a must have in our household. I recently made these Easy Pumpkin Spice Donuts and they were so delicious. The pumpkin flavor is good but not overpowering and the cinnamon sugar & pumpkin pie spice topping is AMAZING on these fluffy donuts.
These donuts were so easy to make and are guaranteed to be loved by anyone that tries them. They are perfect for Fall season and can be enjoyed as a breakfast, dessert and even a snack.
Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Spray your donut pans and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine: Flour, brown sugar, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate small bowl combine: Pumpkin puree, egg, butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, until just combined.
- Pour the donut the batter in a piping bag and pipe the batter into the pans filling the mold only 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then remove from oven. Carefully remove the donuts from the pan and place them on cooling rack.
- While the donuts are cooling make your topping.
- Combine remaining sugar, cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice. After the donuts have cooled for 5 minutes;Using a pastry brush, brush each side of the donut with the melted butter and dip both sides into the cinnamon sugar.
Matt Taylor says
These pumpkin spice donuts are awesome! So easy to make and super yummy. Great recipe and perfect for the Fall!
jennifer schreiner says
These look absolutely amazing. I am so happy to find this recipe. I am tired of paying for overpriced donuts. Thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to try them.
Briana Baker says
Love this! I have an extra can of pumpkin puree and was looking for a good recipe to use it for!
Pumpkin spice is so festive and perfect this time of year. My child loves donuts…in moderation!
You had me at pumpkin spice. And then again at easy 🙂 Can’t wait to try these.
These look amazing I can’t wait to make these!!
Oh wow these look amazing! I’ve never tried making donuts from scratch and didn’t know you could make them in the oven. This looks like the perfect fall treat.
Ivan M. Jose says
I love freshly-made pumpkin spice donuts because they’re so delightful to eat. With your recipe, I can have them whenever I want to.
Wow! This looks delicious. I haven’t really tried pumpkin spice donuts but would love to try. Thank you for sharing the recipe. Will take your word that it’s easy so, will try this on Saturday. Wish me luck.
Sara | mshealthesteem.com says
OOO these look delicious! The perfect fall snack. Thank you so much for this. Is there anything better than a delicious donut? 😀
These look so good. I’m going to make them for this fall!
Fransic verso says
Fall desserts are amazing and these look good. I love fall and winter which is my favorite season. Thank you for sharing!
Fransic – https://querianson.com/
these look divine and delish!! definitely trying these out soon..
Charina Rasing says
I am not a fan of pumpkin spice, but this donuts looks so yum! I want to give it a shot.
Alita Pacio says
I`d love to have these for snacks. I feel like I can easily follow the instructions!
emman damian says
I love Easy Pumpkin Spice Donuts! It’s that season again. I hope to bake some for my family.
Renata - www.byemyself.com says
These donuts look amazing. I can totally see them on a breakfast buffet as a special dessert.
This sounds like a great twist on apple cider donuts. I can only imagine how wonderful these smell!