Easter is right around the corner and we’ve been busy making yummy treats and doing fun activities. Our most recent treat was this White Chocolate Easter Bunny Bait and it is so delicious.
With Chex cereal, pretzels, & chocolate, it’s the perfect indulgent snack for both Adults and kids. Bunny Bait is so easy to make and can be done in less than 30 minutes.
Easter Bunny Bait
- 1 Bag of microwave popcorn
- 2 Cups Chex cereal
- 2 Cups pretzel sticks
- 1 Bag of spring m&m’s
- 1 Bag of Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- Easter sprinkles and nonpareils
- Pop bag of popcorn according to directions.
- Place wax paper or parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Add the popped popcorn, Chex cereal & pretzels to the baking sheet and mix together.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the wafers according to the package.
- Pour melted chocolate over mixture and stir to make sure everything is coated.
- Add m&m’s, Easter sprinkles and nonpareils to mixture.
- Let the mixture sit out until it is fully set.
I’ve connected with other bloggers to share about their favorite Easter treats! Head to their blogs to check out what they are sharing.
Heather | Bunny Bait
Krystalyn | Oat Based Donuts For Easter
Cheyenne | Simple & Delicious Easter Blondies