These reindeer pretzels are not only cute but they are so delicious with the perfect mixture of sweet and salty and make the perfect holiday treat.
My hubby made these with our daughter and they had the best time making them. They were easy to make and only required 4 ingredients. All you need are pretzels, Rolos, red chocolate candies (m&ms work great)and candy eyes.
Pretzel reindeer are perfect for family movie night, holiday parties and even holiday gifts.
- 40 Mini pretzels (divided, plus extra for breakage)
- 40 Candy eyes
- 20 Rolo caramels candy
- 20 Small round red candies ( I use M&Ms)
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take 20 pretzels and cut them in half for the antlers ( some will break so make sure you have extra).
- Remove wrappers from Rolos and set aside.
- Place 20 pretzels on the lined cookie sheet and top each one with a Rolo.
- Put the baking sheet into the over for 2-3 minutes or until the caramels start to soften.
- Remove the pan and add the nose (red M&Ms) to the center and the antlers by sticking the pretzels in the top of the melted candy.
- Add the candy eyes, let them cool to get firm and ENJOY!