This post is sponsored by Rubbermaid®; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
With the new year comes resolutions and goals. Some of my goals for this year that will help me function better are to spend more time with my family, simplify as much as I can for our household and cook healthier meals. As a busy mom of 2 little ones, cooking fresh meals daily for my family is not realistic. To make sure that we have healthy meals, I meal plan and prep our meals for the week on the weekends using our Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs® Meal Prep Containers.
These TakeAlongs® containers have been such a lifesaver. I’m able to cook our meals for the week, portion them out in the containers that keep our food secure with lids that audibly click into place, and store everything in the fridge so that they are ready for when we need them. My hubby brings lunch to work everyday and with the Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs® Meal Prep Containers, he can grab his prepped lunch and snack out of the fridge and go.
Available at your local Samsclub, the Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs® Meal Prep Containers come in 100 pieces, with 50 containers and 50 lids. Some of my favorite features of the TakeAlongs® are:
- Microwave-safe (reheat only)
- Make meal prep easy
- They are dishwasher safe (top-rack)
- They come in multiple sizes for every meal.
- Larger containers have dividers to separate food.
- Help with organizing and minimizing clutter in storage and in use
- Lids click into place, so you know your food is secure
- Containers stack easily, freeing up space in the refrigerator while stored
We love eating sheet pan meals and one of our favorites is Oven Roasted Chicken and Veggies. It’s so easy to prepare and cook, tastes delicious and stores well in the Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs® Meal Prep Containers.
Oven Roasted Chicken And Veggies
- 1 Medium sweet potato diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Zucchini halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Yellow squash halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 10 Chicken tenders cut into bite-size pieces
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place chopped veggies and chicken in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, seasonings ( salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder) and place rosemary sprigs on top of chicken and veggies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender but not mushy.
- Divide chicken and veggies amongst Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs® Meal Prep Containers.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If you like to save time, money and feed your family healthier meals, pick up the TakeAlongs® Meal Prep Containers today at your local Samsclub!