I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
As a mom of 2 little ones it’s important for me to be healthy and set a positive example for my kids when it comes to taking care of themselves. Lately, I’ve been focusing on my self-care and part of that has been big changes I’ve made to my health and wellness routine. For my wellness, I’ve been exercising more and feeling so much better and for my health I recently discovered Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic and it’s made such a noticeable difference in my digestive system and my health.
Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic is a probiotic & prebiotic combined to help support your digestive health and your immune system. They taste great and come in small single-serve packets that are so easy, convenient and perfect for when I’m on-the-go.
Since I’ve been taking these, I have not had any digestive issues. I love that they come in a delicious berry flavor and I can take them any time of the day with or without food. They’re Non-GMO, free of soy, gluten, dairy, artificial colors and flavors.
Facts About Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic can help maintain good colon health, relieve occasional digestive discomfort, and restore and balance beneficial bacteria.*
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic contains a community of nine different probiotic strains (including The Friendly Trio), 20 billion CFU, and 2 g of prebiotic.
- The prebiotic in Pro+ Synbiotic, BioEcolians, contributes to the population of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria species by feeding the good bacteria to help maintain bacterial balance.
- BioEcolians Prebiotic has been clinically studied and documented to significantly aid in digestive support.
- A balanced digestive system also promotes a healthy immune response and inhibits the growth of bad bacteria.*
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic typically retails for $43.99.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You can find Kyo-Dophilus products at your local natural health food stores and online at Amazon, iherb, and Vitacost. Visit this webpage for the most current information: https://probiotics.com/products/pro-synbiotic.