I am the biggest fan of charcuterie boards. They are so fun and easy to make. There are so many different options you have to make your yummy board. I love any excuse to make a charcuterie board. So when I found this fun Ghost Shaped Serving Platter from Pottery Barn I couldn’t help but make a board with some of our favorite Halloween candy and treats.
- Brach’s Halloween Candy Pumpkins
- Brach’s Candy Corn
- Peeps Halloween Ghosts
- M&M’s Halloween Cookies & Scream Chocolate Candies
- Williams Sonoma Sour Pumpkin Gummies
- Halloween Oreos
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Marshmallows
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
- Mother’s Halloween Circus Animal Cookies
- Wiley Wallaby Black Liquorice Candy
I hope that my Fun Halloween Dessert Charcuterie Board inspires you to make your own Halloween themed board with your favorite snacks, treats and candy.