When I was a mom of 1, I was an extreme over packer when it came to the diaper bag. I packed and was prepared for every possible scenario when I was out and about with my daughter.
Now that I have 2 kids there’s no way in the world that I can pack everything that I used to and comfortably hold the diaper bag while being out with my kids.
I’m excited to share that I’ve put together a list of what’s in my diaper bag for both kids. Everything that is packed fits comfortably in our Blush Fawn Design Diaper Bag, that is easy to carry and handle while I am on the go with my 2 little ones.
Favorite features of the Blush Fawn Design Diaper Bag:
- High Quality: This bag is large, durable, made of thick faux leather that is sturdy and easy to wipe clean.
- Spacious with lots of pockets: With all of the pockets outside & inside there is so much space to fit everything I need for 2 kids and myself.
- Functional: The top of the bag opens wide for easy to the inside and its easy to do with one hand.
- Comfortable to wear: You can wear it as a backpack, messenger bag or shoulder carry and all 3 ways are comfortable.
- Cute & Stylish: These bags come in so many beautiful colors and the gold details are gorgeous.
Diaper Bag Essentials
Wallet – Can’t go anywhere without my wallet. Anything I need for myself goes into the diaper bag.
Baby Shusher – When our little one is taking a nap and we are out and about this sound machine is a lifesaver.
Extra Clothes – An extra outfit for both kids is a must have. From poop explosions to food or dirt messes a change of clothes is always with us.
Disposable Diaper Bags – Just in case there’s not a trash can around I bring a roll of these bags with us.
Snacks – I always keep snacks in the bag for my toddler.
Bottle Of Water – I always have a bottle of water on hand.
Books – To keep my toddler entertained during car rides.
Blanket – This blanket from Milksnob is one of my favorites because it’s soft, cool to the touch, perfect for any climate and designed to grow with your little one. It can also be used as a nursing cover or carseat cover for baby.
Baby Rattle – A cute noisemaking rattle for the little one while we are out.
Not overpacking has helped so much when I’m out with my kids. Of course I don’t use everything that I carry on a daily basis but we I keep them with us because they are important essentials I need for my kids and myself. If you are a first time mom, make sure to check out my post on: The Only 12 Things You Need For A Newborn.